This week Eboni is joined by B, Summer, and Chris to discuss dealing with rejection. During the Sexy Times they discuss decrease in suicide attempts among LGBTIA teens, heterosexual women lacking in orgasms during sex and men that work out a lot tend to have a lower sex drive. Also, they decide if having sponsored trip is overrated/underrated.
5 Things You Will Learn in This Episode
1. B didn’t like Power Rangers because of the way they fell. Yes, the way the fell.
2. Heterosexual women are orgasming less than other groups according to a study.
3. The guys are OK with an all-expense paid vacation from someone they have just started dating.
4. Rejection sucks. Shoot your shot regardless.
5. If you want to date a Roomie, text like an adult.
Please check out our new merchandise at www.roomforrelations.com/shop. This is a way to support the show and
get some cool merchandise at the same time.
Don’t forget to share the show! Subscribe, rate, and comment to Room for Relations on iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher, and Google Play. Also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Periscope. Follow us on Snapchat to see the behind the scene happenings on recording day. Email letters to email@example.com.
Thanks for listening!